Is it Safe?

This line comes from a great 70's movie called Marathon Man. I think it should apply to females going to college parties. If my daughters had gone to college, I would have told them to stay away or be ultra careful. Do not accept drinks from anyone. Do not leave your drink unattended. Make sure you have someone with you at all times. Do not go into any strangers room alone with that person. When it comes to these campuses, they don't care to protect females. It seems like the males well being always comes first. I remember trump's first term. His education secretary did her best to weaken protections for females. Maybe her son was accused of r*pe? Maybe, since trump has a history, he sought those protections. I hope some justice will be served for the girl from Cornell, but I doubt it will come from the police. I was listening and the AG seems very doubtful, saying that she said it was consensual. I have a problem with that. It sounds like she was underage and they plied her with alcohol and drugs. When they come into play, I don't see how anyone can be held to agreeing to anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk