The Tipping Point! When Will Employers Pay Their Employees What They're Worth?

I went by Sonic yesterday. I had a free birthday milkshake. I entered it into the app. At the end, it asked if I wanted to go with the regular tip of 30%. They did not give a $0 choice. You could go under custom and put $0. Why not just pay your employees? If you have to raise prices, than so be it. I am tired of being asked to tip. You see it everywhere. This is for jobs that do not usually get tipped, like a clerk in a grocery store. Even the fast food places are ridiculous to ask for them. All while the CEO's make millions. I loved it when people of other countries came to America and ran into tipping. They refused to pay and said the employers should pay them what they are worth. Tipping is almost like the homeless holding out signs. Only these people are actually working, just not getting much in pay. The Republican way of life. They like letting big companies underpay their employees and give them meaningless insurance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk