Gremlins 3 2028!

A very short teaser was released for Gremlins 3. It didn't really show anything. I think it is more of a reminder that the movie existed. If you have not seen these movies, you need to. The first one is like a Speilberg fim. The second one is satire. Unfortunately, satire goes over most peoples heads. I found it to be a fun movie. I think people hate when a film sequel does not just repeat the first story. If they do, they complain that it was a repeat of the first story. What do people want? I hope it is more than a nostalgia sequel. Chris Columbus is writing and directing. He wrote the first screenplay. Joe Dante will exectutive produce. I hope that they actually work together to put the best movie out. Producer titles do not actually mean that the person actually does anything. For some it is because they provided the money. For others, it may be the fact that they had past involvement, but the studio does not want them interfering with the upcoming sequel. Then, you have the hands on producers that hate the product and try to recut it. If you want a chance to get it, Amazon has a double feature BluRay. People really need to buy DVD's. We need to show studios that there is a market. Streaming is not all you hope it is. It is under their control. They keep raising the prices. It's like they undercut cable to destroy it and now are charging cable prices to stream. They are forcing commercials on top of that! Gremlins Buy Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

The Long Walk

I Feel Lost