Politicians Claim "Trump Who?"
Politicians are scrambling to distance themselves from Trump. I wonder why? Some will have a hard time, like Byron Donalds. His only real claim to political fame is trump. Now he acts like he did not endorse him. He's touting other lesser politicians like rubio and scott. He even says Charlie Kirk endorsed him. I have a hard time beleiving that. I don't even know if Donalds had declared he was running before he lost his life. I think people should ask for proof that he actually endorsed him. As for the rest, they did. They do anything master trump tells them to do. I guess when your popularity is below 30%, you are not really going to bring in votes. I am shocked that I have not seen much in terms of political commercials. Ever time I do see something for Moody, it is someone touting her up. You don't really see her do it. Is it because of her shrill voice? Or that she signed onto the 10 Million that Desantis used for his own purposes? Even our AG should be worried about that one. He is tied to that. Desantis tries to make it all about an attack on his wife. Others helped make that decision a reality. I bet Lyndsey Graham's sister wears trump's endorsement like a badge. It's they only real thing she has going for her. She's just a rubber stamp. I doubt she will ever create any legislation unless a trump appointed person creates it for her. Look to Maine. Collins is distancing herself from trump, but he has something on her. He diverted an investigation to protect her.
Seems like our AG should look into that. Oh yeah, they aren't there for the US, they are there to protect trump.
Comments