Take Steroids out of Cartoons and Comics!

What is the point of having super powers if you have to work out and take steroids? I guess those that create them think that a body builder makes a better looking superhero. You look at a lot of them and all you see is a wrestler with a spandex suit. If they really had a super power, they should like unimposing. That would cause others to underestimate them. Also, what message are you sending children? If you bulk up, you can have super powers? I just get tired of them. They should create episodes where said heroes get a super cancer caused by the steroids. That can show a danger of using drugs to bulk up. They could also show the side effects. Two are about to have sex, but due to the steroids, nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk