Fighting with Advanced Weapons
So the US has lots of expensive weaponry. It seems that the easiest way to fight against us is to use simple weapons. They can send a cheap drone to bomb something. We lob a million dollar missle. Like we have seen, we have gone through a lot of high dollar weapons to shoot down weapons that cost a few thousand dollars. I think our country needs to think of strategies that are cheaper. We just like to send trillions to weapon companies for an expensive missle. While, they probably could create mini missles cheaper or something that can go after drones. Look at Viet Nam. They used our weapons against us. They also created booby traps out of bamboo and other natural items. We think we can go into poorer areas and instantly take over. I don't think it has been very successful. Who knows? Hegseth wants to give soldiers testosterone. I guess he wants them to impale the enemy with something natural!
Comments