My Daughter the Parrothead!
My daughter discovered Jimmy Buffet this weekend. She had us watching his shows and videos all weekend. She keeps saying she wants to go to a concert. I keep telling her that she is through YouTube. She also wants a shirt. I saw a great one via Temu. It has Cheeseburger in Paradise and mentions Margaritaville. They also had a dress with a parrot and 5 O'clock Somewhere on it. Due to here extreme strumming two strings broke on her guitar. I have to try and replace them. I might also have to order more strings. She loves to play it. I want to encourage her to continue. It gives her something fun to do. She is also experiencing all types of music. If you have a child interested in music, encourage that interest. I am also benifiting. I am learning guitar. It will take time. You can do it.
Comments