The Check is in the Mail and Other Republican Lies

Trump told a huge lie last night. If republicans win the house and senate, he will give every eligible voter $5,000. You know that will never happen. Even his own party will shoot that one down. The so called fiscal hawks. They have been asleep at the wheel. I really don't think they are that gullible. If he had said every rich person, maybe. This just goes with all his other lies. Mexico will pay for the wall, we are not experiancing an inflation crisis, The Iran war is over, Donors are paying for the ballroom, trump is not getting paid, He's the best president of all time, etc. Don't believe this crap. As soon as the smoke clears he will deny saying it, even though it is on tape. They are probably already doctoring it to allow his deniability. This is as bad as the DOGE Divident. I'm still waiting on that one. Oh yeah, another lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk