A Gift of a Lifetime
One gift that my dad gave me when I was younger was an appreciation of reading. He gave me some money and we went to a book shop or something like that. I used the money to buy First Blood and Carrie. First Blood was a movie I enjoyed. I'm pretty sure my dad pushed me towards Carrie. I did not know Stephen King. These books gave me a greater love of books. After Carrie, I needed to read more King. One book that I loved from my early years was Night Shift. This book is a collection of short stories. If you have not read it, check it out. A lot of the stories are only a couple of pages long. Some of the stories have been made into movies or tv episodes. After these, I bought most of his books when they cam out. Either that or asked as gifts. I remember my mom chastising me for asking my Grandparents for one of his books. You'd think that would be a great gift. The gift of reading. Most of the time, I got clothes. Believe me, that was a gift I did not care for.
Night Shift Book Buy Now
Night Shift Audiobook Free Trial
Comments