A Resident Evil Movie Worth Watching?

I am not a fan of video game movies. Most suck! Resident Evil, coming out today, might be worth the time. Zach Cregger is directing. He has done 2 really good films with Barbarian and Weapons. Let's hope he continues his progress. I hear this will be a one off. He does not want to be the guy doing multiple sequels. Who knows! If it makes enough money, the studio will shower him with money and financing of personal projects. If it fails, they will blame him. If you want a thrilling and maybe scary movie, go see Resident Evil this weekend! Looks like I changed my mind. TMobile is running a $5 ticket for the movie for members. I found some time. I will be able to report if it is worth watching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk