Heading Towards Solyant Green!

I opened the news again today and saw where there was another recall. This time ground beef. I tell you this administration is trying to make all of our food unsafe. By the end, the US ranchers will be out of business. I bet trump starts selling trump steak and burgers. Only this time, he will not let anyone know where the meat is coming from. Not only that, he will start really intensifying the roundup of immigrants. This reminds me of a classic movie called Solyant Green. Burt Lancaster was the star of it. If you have not seen it, you need to check it out. Actually, I found a great deal at Amazon that I will be purchasing. It has 4 movies for $8.00 or to really seem like a savings $7.99. It also has Logan's Run, Westworld 1970's version, and Omega Man. Solyant Green and other movies Buy Now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk