Why Does Team Loyalty Exist?
Sports teams are a joke. You may start a year with a great player and the next day they are traded. Why? Are they saving money, reducing what they pay to bring in a higher dollar player, etc? They run them like businesses. The issue I have is there is nothing to be loyal to. It's all about the ultra rich continuing to lord that over people. Some are total sheep. They raise prices and they will continue to pay it. Even if they are struggling. Do you see these owners caring? Hell no! You see them claim to be poor and force a city to pay for a new stadium. Then they take their money and pay for politicians who keep the status quo! I'm happy to stay away from sports. Your loyalty means nothing. Just look at the San Diego Chargers. They tried the whole I'm poor build my a stadium. San Diego came up with something. But, it fell short and they just moved the team. Now, I a no longer a fan. It did help me realize there is no point to team loyalty.
Comments