In Times of Streaming Increases, Get a DVD Player!

Disney is raising prices again! They are changing contracts to force commercials on customers. It's just cable. Just like it, they control what you watch. I love having my collection of DVDs. When it is not streaming, I can pull one out. Digital is as bad as streaming. You may purchase something to watch, but they will own it and can take it back from you. They can not do that with physical media. We need to buy the devices. Some companies are producing less of them. I bought a 4k player. You will want one that is backward compatible. That way, it will play DVD, Blu Ray and 4K Movies. I know the price may be high. You can wait for sales. We need a DVD revolution. Cut the cable/stream and buy phyiscal! 4K DVD Player Buy Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

The Long Walk

I Feel Lost