Blacklisted Books and Motivating Readers

When I was younger, I had a love of reading. Maybe not all books. One thing that really pissed me off was when I read about books people were trying to ban. I made it a point to read those books. My school had some decent books that we had to read. Some were not for me. I hate when someone says I can not read something. It just motivates me. Catcher in the Rye, Shogun, anything Stephen King, Death Be Not Proud, etc. I still am trying to look for books that hit the banned list. If they are banning it, it must be good. It also has important messages from the writers. If you want a good book, look at what governments are trying to ban! It would be interesting to see what they currently have teens reading in school. I know Florida is probably forcing alternate universe history where America does no wrong and African Americans loved slavery because it gave them a skill. Banned Books Buy Now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

The Long Walk