Ad

Sunday, February 28, 2016

In a Year's Time

Time flies when you are having fun.  That is the way the saying goes.  I'm having one hell of a year.  We brought two more children into our house.  I got a promotion and have hit five years at my job.  I love it.  The children have been a challenge.  Elana is definitely a handful.  I can see why she probably got fed the way she did in China.  She commands attention 24/7.  She'll let you know if she feels ignore.  The other day, Facebook showed a memory from a year ago.  I was thrilled to be at 10,000.  In a couple of weeks, I will be over 100,000.  I will continue to entertain.  It may not all be good, but I am trying to share an experience that not everyone gets to do.  Some people may think we are crazy.  As the children age, I do feel we have done something hood for this world.

No comments: