Ad

Monday, February 8, 2016

All Samples Were Not Made for Your Enjoyment

I went over to the mall, while I waited for Angie.  I walked through the food court looking for samples.  I was rewarded with some good offerings.  Then Idrove over to Whole Foods.  I have never really shopped there.  We had one ope close to us.  The store was nice and clean.  I noticed they had sample stations.  The first was a kind of orange.  It looked like someone had sucked out the juice and put it back in the container.  I declined.  Next up, cheese.  I didn't really want any.  I walked towards meats.  I found some chips.  I could try that.  I grabbed a couple and ate one.  It was really spicy.  I looked for something to cool it down.  They had no drink samples.  I did find some bread.  It did not cool it down much.  Finally, I found some ginger candy.  You'd think candy=sweet.  I guess they should have said =spicy. I started chewing.  The fire built up in my mouth again.  I'm looking forward to getting a drink.

No comments: