Ad

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Burger #2

I had grand plans for the second go around.  I wanted a certain kind of bun.  I had this great mixture of meats.  I think I had fixed the flavor issue.  After getting all the ingredients, I was tired.  Elana was not doing so well herself.  I tried to lay her down for a nap.  It did not work.  I got up to start.  The first thing I noticed was that the tolls would take 2.5 hours.  Out went the home made roll.  I went on to cutting the peppers and onions.  Then it was tome to grind.  I was grinding 4 types of meats into one.  When the burgers were cooking, I realized that I had missed one.  Overall, it was good.  I had one issue, the meat fell apart easily while cooking.  The missing ingredient would have helped that.  I think my burger is ready to enter into a contest.

No comments: