Ad

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Visiting China Through other People's Posts

I see Facebook posts from others that are going through the adoption process.  It is funny to see the kind of places they encourage others to go to.  Also, they tend to travel by cab.  We did it once, but the subway was better and more economical.  I saw one the other day and they were naming all these food places.  Not one of them was a Chinese restaurant.  I'm going to fly all the way to China to experience Mexican food or a Subway?  They all seem to praise Lucy's in Guangzhou.  I liked the food, but they were expensive.  When I go back, I want to go to the Uighur restaurant we found.  Not only is the food good, but they have reasonable prices.  I did see one person who gave a detailed instruction on how to use the subway in Guangzhou.  They missed some of the more scenic spots you can get to.  Guess they did not read Trip Advisor.  If you are in Guangzhou, check out the Canton Tower.

No comments: