Ad

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Stream Away!

I have been with Netflix for a long time.  I loved getting the DVD's in the mail.  I was excited when they announced streaming.  Now, they have become a powerhouse.  I love their new and returning shows and movies.  I look forward to their future releases.  I read that all the networks are having problems with them.  To retaliate, they are creating their own streaming sites.  I plan to stick with Netflix and Prime.  I'm not adding more.  Soon, they will start bundling.  It will be cable on the internet.  I can't see paying a couple of dollars per network/studio.  Eventually, we will be paying cable dollars again.   I guess the difference will be that we can pick and choose what we want to watch.  I prefer my shows/movies in one place.

No comments: