Ad

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Lottery Madness

The US is going crazy for the lottery.  I generally don't bother, but 1.3 billion?  I got sucked in.  I went during lunch.  At the 7-11, I was confused as how I buy a ticket.  I knew I was going to do quick pick, but I did not know if I needed the paper.  I went up to the counter with five slips.  I asked for five tickets.  She looked at the slips.  I said I wanted quick picks.  She laughed.  She explained that you only need the slips if you were actually picking numbers.  I asked for the tickets.  I got that wrong too.  To play Powerball you have to ask for it.  I think she was happy when I was gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post 188loto.com