Ad

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

On a Couch Far Far Away. . . . .

Yesterday, I spent the day with Elana and Haley.  We went to the Korean grocery store.  I needed ingredients for Chicken Pad Thai.  If you ever need certain ingredients for Asian cooking, the best place to buy them is from an Asian store.  I went into a local grocery store.  They had the ingredients under Ethnic Foods.  Unfortunately, I think that gave them a license to charge more money.  Sort of like what they charge for Organics.  I got my noodles for half the price the grocery store was charging.  When we got home, I fed the girls and then we sat in the living room.  I had to block off the area because both of the girls tend to wander and destroy the house.  While we were in their, I put Star Wars on.  It was the special edition.  Watching it made me miss the original version.  Luckily, I read a story that Disney plans to release the originals on Blu Ray.  Guess I'll have to start saving.

No comments: