Ad

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Yuexiu Park Revisited

Within the same week, Angie and Kayla were tired.  I did not want to lay down.  I wanted to explore.  I put Mia in her stroller and walked over to the park.  This time, I decided to go up a big hill to see one of the monuments.  It was a nice walk.  At the top, I could see some more of Guangzhou.  Once we left this area, we headed in a different direction.  We found a soccer stadium and other park buildings.

Since I was exploring, I went down a different direction.  I guessed that if I went a certain direction, I would hit the main road that the hotel was on.  At the bottom, I found another park.  This park was the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen's Memorial Hall.  After a look around, we found the main road and walked back to the hotel.






























No comments: