Ad

Friday, November 28, 2014

Blog of the day! A day of rest or just writers block.

Thanks for following my blog.  I have been doing this as a tale to share with my children and others from around the world.  I hope to share the experience of adoption and travel.  I want to give people an idea of what adoptive parents go through.  I also hope to share the pictures we take.  Over the 4 adoptions, I have not had many people ask me about it.  This way I get to share.  Maybe one day I can get this published.  I would call my book Eat, Pray, Adopt.  Just joking!  I was thinking of something like The Adoption Trilogy.  I think that would have a problem, unless we adopt 3 more times.

I am happy with sharing this blog.  I would like to know more about the people who read this.  Feel free to comment.  If not, I wonder if people are actually out there or is it just computer systems faking the hits to make me feel good about blogging.  If you don't have a comment about the content, just leave me a Hello from where ever you are.  It is neat to see the countries that I get readers from, but I would like to know more.  I live in Apopka, Florida.  You may not have heard of it, but we are a city on the outskirts of Orlando.  If that still does not ring a bell, Walt Disney World is right down the road.

Thanks, your humble Blogger,

Sean


No comments: