Ad

Monday, September 19, 2016

Struck Gold!

I went to the library on Sunday.  I had to return Creed.  After two weeks, I finally finished watching it.  When I walked in, the new releases were full.  I was able to find 4 recently released movies and Kiersten found 1.  We ended up checking out: Joy, The Nice Guys, Mermaid, Zootopia, and Hitman Agent 47.  I watched two yesterday.  Joy was about the woman who created the Miracle Mop.  The Nice Guys was from the writer of Lethal Weapon and many other action movies.  His next one is a sequel to Predator.  It is interesting because he was an actor on the original movie.  The Nice Guys is not for children.  It is an R rated action/comedy.  I liked it.  I am looking forward to Mermaid.  It is from Stephen Chow.  He is the director/actor of Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle.

No comments: