Ad

Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Special Announcement

While we waited for Birth of a Nation to start, the monitor came in to make an announcement.  This is usually where they tell you no talking and no taping.  She through in one extra announcement.  Tonight, they had a special guest.  He came out and told us he was in the film.  I did not hear his name.  He said that it took 7 years to get this produced and that when it was time to shoot, they had 30 days.  He said he hoped we enjoyed the movie.  When you see it, you will be impressed with what they captured in 30 days of filming.  After the movie was over, we walked out and the actor was still there to talk to the audience as they left.  When I got home, I looked him up.  His name is Chris Greene.  He is also in another film called Loving.  I know it was him because he had posted a shout out to the theater we were in.  I wrote him to say it was amazing and thanks for introducing the movie.  He wrote a reply.  I can not say this enough, go see this movie.

No comments: