Ad

Monday, September 5, 2016

Birthday Dinner

We went to Red Robin for my birthday dinner.  For those that don't know, Red Robin is a gourmet hamburger restaurant.  They offer bottomless fries.  If you join their burger club, you can earn free burgers.  On your birthday, you get a burger.  We loaded the brood and went to the restaurant.  Elana was tired, so I had a cranky child.  I tried to find my burger.  I had one picked out.  Unfortunately, it was not to be.  I was limited to what I could get.  I rushed to find another.  One caught my attention.  It was called the Wedgie.  It had a strange name, but sounded good.  It had bacon and guacamole.  As we waited, Elana fell asleep.  Then, the burgers came.  I looked at my burger.  All I saw was lettuce.  It hit me.  I realized why it was called wedgie.  The bun was lettuce wedges.  On top of that, they mixed up orders, so we got an extra kids pizza and a grilled cheese sandwich.  But, they did not bring us our Mac and cheese.  We got that also.  That was at no extra cost to us.  It was a fun meal.

No comments: