Ad

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Right Place, Right Time

I went to the theater.  As I was walking by, a restaurant had a table set up.  It looked like a grand opening.  When I walked by, I heard then say they could go in and order one thing off the menu.  They looked at me and I said I was going to a movie.  I had to check the line.  It was past 5.  There were 3 people in line.  I walked back and asked about it.  They said it was a private party and that they would be opening tomorrow.  I went back to the line.  Next thing I know, one of the line goers says that we can get a free item.  We rushed over.  I guess they had got close to the end, so they opened it to all.  They gave me a card to get a meal and a drink.  I got a seafood trio taco meal.  I tried to bring it in the theater, but the manager said no food or drink from the outside.  I sat down and wolfed it down.  It really hit the spot.

No comments: