Ad

Friday, July 22, 2016

Reunited

Angie and the girls returned.  Kiersten brought in Elana.  She was content, until she put her down.  I grabbed her and let her know I was there.  She wanted me to stand.  I stood for about a half hour or so.  Then, Kiersten need a sheet for her bed.  I gave Elana to her.  By that time, Elana was getting comfortable being home.

Kiersten got to see her bed.  Now, she wants me to bring it from a loft to a single bed.  She says she does not like it.  I am hoping that she tries it and decides to keep it a loft.

Michelle seemed happy to be back.  She was not happy with the pasta I had in the fridge.  She asked if she could have some.  I said sure.  It had been in the freezer for awhile.  I just wanted to use it up.  She took one bite and she did not want more.  She said it tasted like it had been in the freezer.  I said it had.  I finished it.  It tasted fine to me.

Mia was happy to see all her toys.  Haley started crawling around and got into things.  Everything got back to normal pretty quick.

No comments: