Ad

Thursday, July 14, 2016

My Version of Pokemon Go

I have been reading about Pokemon Go.  I don't think I will be joining in the search.  It sounds like it is getting people to get out of their houses and walk.  People are even interacting.  Unfortunately, criminals are taking advantage of preoccupied searchers.  Businesses should contact Nintendo about placing them in their establishments.  Maybe they can sell drinks to them if they are thirsty.  My version on Pokemon Go is this blog.  Everyday, I check to see if any new countries have visited.  I also see if any have dropped off.   The other day, I have someone from Mauritius like at the site.  Yesterday, it was the Dominican Republic.  I wish the site listed all visitors, even states, but it does not.  Only top viewers.

No comments: