Ad

Friday, July 15, 2016

Mowing Down the Heat

I got home yesterday and it was not cloudy.  I changed and got outside to mow the yard.  As usual, it was hot.  It had to be down.  Recent rain had spurred some growth. When I finished, I turned on some sprinklers to see if I could fix them.  I found two that were broken.  One was at the sprinkler itself.  All I had to do was unscrew it and put in a new one.  I tried on the second one.  The whole thing came up.  By that I mean the base it screws into.  To fix it, I will have to cut away the piping and replace the corner base that was damaged.  I dug the hole to prepare, but a storm was heading my way.  Once inside, I found that I need to buy some piping to fix it.  

1 comment:

Ac Jitu said...

Sometimes, blogging is a bit tiresome specially if you need to update more topics . Termosztát