Ad

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Doing Laps

Arriving home yesterday, I discovered Elana being her usual self and Haley falling asleep.  Elana was having none of that.  She kept bothering her.  I decided to take both of them on the trampoline.  At first, Elana was not thrilled by this decision.  She kept screaming.  Haley just wanted to go to sleep.  I would pick her up and she'd fall back down.  It's like she can shut down her whole body.  I pick her up and she melts away.  Eventually, she started to play around and smile.  She would try and stand.  I would gently let her fall back.  Elana stopped crying and started running on the sides.  I don't know if she was exercising or looking for a way out.  After about 7-8 times around, she found the opening.  At this point, it was time to go in.  They had fun.

No comments: