Ad

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Dinner with the Little Ones

Michelle and Kiersten were invited to a friends house.  Angie and I took the opportunity to go out.  Of course, it's not like an adult meal type of go out.  We just didn't have to buy 4 adult meals.  Those to are not going to be satisfied with a kids meal.  I want to try a burger with honey jalapeno bacon and siracha sauce.  I chickened out.  I went with the Bourbon Bacon burger.  Angie got one of the breakfast slams.  When you go out with little ones, there is a time window.  You know one of them is going to blow.  Elana is our usual suspect.  She did not disappoint.  I fed her, but she started spitting it out.  I had a head start.  I got up and started walking with the stroller.  I saw a side of the restaurant that was not being used.  We did laps around the tables.  Then, Angie got my attention.  Haley was trying to pull the hair of the customers next to us. I had to grad her, also.  I finally gave up and brought them to the car.  The waitress did commend us.

No comments: