Ad

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

China Fears

I've talked about the fears fellow adoptees have about China.  Some things could be accurate.  Smog is dangerous.  I saw a story where an artist in China vacuumed the smog for a month and was able to create a brick from it.  That's scary.  I'd want an air mask.  There are indoor places to visit in Beijing.
Some families are worried about carrying the adoption money.  We've done 4 adoptions and no problems.  Sure it can be inconvenient.
Hotels are another issue.  Evidently, someone has started a mold rumor at the Garden Hotel in Guangzhou.  I didn't see or smell any.  Usually these agencies put you up in the best of hotels.  You can imagine what cheaper places would look or smell like.  The White Swan has reopened.  I read that they are catering to business travelers.

No comments: