Ad

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Star Wars A Trip Back

Sitting in the theater waiting for Star Wars.  They are actually checking tickets before entering the theater.  We never had to do that.  I guess the bigger the theater, the more you have to check. Stay tuned for my spoiler free review.

Here is my review.  I figured I'd change this post a little.  I was having troubles getting the post to upload at the theater.  When I got home, I realized I had about 7 drafts and two of the same posts.


It was an amazing movie.  It took me back to when I saw the original trilogy in the theaters.  It hits you when the Star Wars logo appears and the crawl begins.  They did an excellent job integrating the old movies into the new ones.  It will be a movie that fans will go back to for a second or third viewing.  The new actors were great and it was good to see some old faces.  After you watch the film, check out the cameos on the web.  It's pretty interesting.  JJ Abrams does nod a lot to the past movies.  Look for those scenes, as well as dialogue.  I look forward to the future movies.  Now to see if there are any toys I might want.  

No comments: