Ad

Monday, December 28, 2015

One Holiday Down, One to Go

Back at work.  Christmas vacation went by too quickly.  I did get to do things with my daughters and see a movie I have been waiting for.  Next up is New Year's.  I really don't find that to be much of a holiday.  It's not like China.  When they celebrate their New Year's, they go all out.  We only got to see the tail end of it.  In our country, it seems to be about party's, with alcohol, and football.  After Concussion, I don't really want to see football.  On New Year's night, I will probably be in bed by 8:00.  I used to stay up to watch the ball drop.  It has gotten really annoying.  I'm not really a fan of lip synching music groups.  I can catch the ball dropping the next day.  I just hope that the fireworks do not wake Elana.

No comments: