Ad

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waiting, Worrying

So, this week we got news about our current adoption.  Our agency wants more information.  They do not think the current information will be accepted by China.  China has a strict amount of rules.  Most of them are to protect the children.  I can safely say that we have been through four adoptions.  One was not from China, but all of the children are doing well and are safe.  I only wish I could stress this in our report.

Since we are adopting a special needs child, my wife will have the time to make sure she gets all the care she deserves and needs.  This is the time in an adoption where stress increases.  Every day, we look for information from our social worker or the agency.  I will be happy when they send our paperwork to China and we get approval.  Until then, break out the Advil.  This happens on most adoptions.  It is just part of the territory.  You'd think our record would speak for itself.

No comments: