Ad

Thursday, August 21, 2014

When it rains it pours!

So, I was talking to Angie today.  She tells me that she has read other stories by families adopting from China.  They all had issues arise after starting their adoption process.  Well, that is now our story.  About a month or two ago, my car started having problems.  Turned out I needed a new battery.  Last night when I got home, I discovered that our air conditioner was having issues.  The sad part is that we just replaced our air conditioner recently.  This is the second major issue we have had with it.  Not only that, but it is during a hot time in Florida, with little rain.  We slept with no air conditioning last night.  Most of us managed to sleep.  I'll keep my fingers crossed that this is our last problem for awhile.

Today, the air conditioning company came out to fix the unit.  The motor had blown out.  We still had to pay for the repairs.  Our tech told Angie that it seem to have low voltage.  He thinks a power surge might have hit it.  We have coverage under our power company.  She called them out and sure enough the surge protector had been hit.  They are going to reimburse us for the repairs.  At least it will be a cooler night. 

No comments: