Ad

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Practical Jokers

On our third Adotion, second in China, Kayla and Michelle accompanied us.  From our first shots, I know my children were going to entertain us.

 
I would say they did there best.  In the shopping area in Beijing, Kayla had a Elmo leash around her body.  This was done because Kayla has a habit of running off.  So, she decided to make the best of it.  She did this in from of the police.  She had seen too many episode of Cops.  Believe me, she knew what she was doing.  While she had her arms behind her, she was looking at the policemen. 
 
 

 
While visiting the Forbidden City, Kayla noticed that they had pedastals near some of the doors.  To her, they look like stands for statues.  I think it was probably where guards would stand. 
 
 

 

 



No comments: