Ad

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Agency Packet: Read about Adoption

Let the good times roll!  We received our packet from the agency.  They want us to read 3 books and do book reports, as well as internet seminars.  I asked Angie if we could be grandfathered in, since we have adopted 4 children.  We could write a book about our own experiences.  But, she said no.  I did find some books that might be interesting.  I don't know if I will learn anything new or just get a perspective from another adoptive parent that I may or may not agree with. 

We were able to get some money for the adoption yesterday.  We sold some Southwest stock we had.  Then, I found out we need more upfront.  We have it in the form of Disney and Imax stock, but I want to hold on to those.  Next year will be a big year for both of them. 

No comments: