Ad

Friday, July 18, 2014

Plasma Pressure

Plasma started out like a good idea.  I have been two times since Saturday.  Both times, my pulse was too high.  They only give you one chance.  I don't know why I get nervous about this.  I made it through the first time okay. 

Update:  I went about 4 times before I gave up.  I will go back agian, but my body needed a break.  Not to mention, I was right in the middle of our busy season at work.  Everytime I had my pressure/pulse checked, it would spike.  I might ask to have the nurse do it like the first visit.  I hope I can give again.  It was not a bad experience.  I have even gone to the doctors for a yearly visit and my pressure and pulse was acceptable.  If not, he would have let me know.

This is an update.

I went about two weeks ago.  After getting my fingerprints done, I decided to drop in.  It has been about two or three months.  After signing in, I waited for the checks.  My name is called and I go into the booth.  Here I am sitting and having some chit chat.  I go, "Well the last couple of times, my pulse was too high."  The machine beeps and guess what. . .Denied.  I don't know why?  I can sit through giving blood with no problem.  If I go back, I will see if a nurse can do it in the first room I was checked into.  

No comments: