Ad

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Return to Blogging

It's been awhile.  I have decided to return to the blog.  Why?  Well, since we started this blog, we went back a second time(third adoption).  Now, it looks like we are going to try for our 5th adoption (4th from China).  I am hoping to chronicale this whole adoption, while looking back over all of our adoptions.  Maybe, in the end, I will have enough material for a book.  I will collaberate with Angie on this endeavor.  I am more of the story side of this project.  She will give more insight on the behind the scenes of adoption. 

Before we can go, I told her, we need to raise money for this adoption.  We are thinking of all the different angles we can take.  Selling home made products, posters from our 10 year collection, baseball cards, I am even going to sale plasma.  We'll see how long that one lasts.  So, stay tuned for further posts, which I promise will continue.  I have a lot to write about. 

No comments: