The Great Fast Food Scam: Convincing You $20 Is a Bargain

 I'm sitting at my computer listening to Youtube.  I am too cheap to buy any plan.  Maybe poor is a better term.  Then, McDonalds comes on with a cheery spokesperson.  She goes on about this great "value" meal.  It's only $8 dollars!  Can you believe it?  So, are they trying to tell us that is cheaper than a burger meal at Chili's or some other sit down restaurant.  When I look at "value" meals that used to be $3 to $4 dollars, I am now seeing close to $10.  A regular meal is closer to $20 at a fast food place.  The thought of spending that much of food of poor quality makes me sick.  I'd rather buy the ingredients and make a healthier version of the same thing I can buy.  They think there recipes are top secret.  Anyone can find a copy cat recipe on the internet.  I made spaghetti sauce and use Italian spaghetti the other day.  It did not make us feel bloated or sick.  I wonder why?  Well, I did look at the ingredients for some of the American produced foods.  It's the crap they put into the food.  You should read the ingredients for spaghetti versus one made from an Italian company.  The Italian company had about 4 ingredients.  Wheat, water, etc.  While the American version had about 10 ingredients.  Most had chemical sounding names.  If you stomach bothers you after eating, look at the ingredients.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rat Update

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost