Another Week, Another Number One for Spider-Man

 I really want to see this.  I don't know when my break is coming.  I don't have to worry about competition knocking it out of theaters.  The new movies do not strike an interest for me.  A new generation love story and a raunchy comedy.  The comedy is based on a series and two other movies.  If I find a break this weekend, I my try to watch Obsession.  Someone told me that they liked it.  I know there are a couple of late summer movies coming.  I really don't care for another Jurassic Park rip off or another video game movie.  I was working at a theater when the first Street Fighter came out.  I just don't like movies based on a video game.  Maybe September will have some better movies.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crazy Chickens

I Feel Lost

Stock Manipulation