Ad

Monday, October 14, 2019

Cyberbullying

I read that a Korean idol was found dead recently.  I actually happened to follow her on Instagram.  From what I read in the news post is that she had been cyberbullied in the past.  I wish these social platforms would censure content like that.  People should not have the right to say mean things to people on line.  If you don't have something nice to say than STFU!  What happened to that golden rule?  I know in our day in age, people like Trump make hate great again.  If you see mean comments on line, report them.  Maybe if enough people do that, the will take control.  If you follow someone and you see it, stand up for them.  It's like the bully at the playground.  Show that person you follow that people can not do this.  I know it will not stop it, but it's a really sad sight to see.  I for one am glad I quit Twitter.  I try to be careful about what I post on Facebook and Instagram. 

No comments: