Ad

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Mindhunter

When I was younger, I discovered Silence of the Lambs.  I loved that book.  What I found interesting was how the FBI tracked down the killer.  This lead me to other books about real serial killers and John Douglas.  He wrote the book Mindhunter.  He was also consulted by Thomas Harris for Lambs, etc.  Mindhunter gives insight on how profiling came about at the FBI.  Unlike most movies and shows, it will not instantly give police the identity of a killer.  It gives them things to look for and how to categorize the type of killer.  I even wrote a paper on If Families Create Serial Killers.  It was for an English course in college.  The subject was supposed to be on families.  I have started watching the show.  It is interesting. It is available on Netflix.

No comments: