Ad

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Blade Runner

When I was a kid, Blade Runner was always on the cover of Starlog magazine.  It was a movie I really wanted to see.  I enjoyed it when I was young, but I missed the meaning of the movie.  As I got older, I discovered that there were multiple versions of the movie.  Hollywood producers had screwed up the initial version by adding a narrator and a happy ending.  Later in life I got to see the director's cut of the movie.  This is the version you have to watch.  It does away with the narration and happy ending.  The questions of the movie stand out and leaves you with one big one at the end.  If you are not paying attention, you might miss it.  It is a movie that can be viewed multiple times to catch things you might have missed.  I can't wait for the sequel. 

No comments: