Ad

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Netflix Demise?

I keep reading headlines that Netflix has some serious competition from Disney and Apple.  I must be missing something.  They do not have much to offer.  Disney has a handful of new programming.  The rest is just a catalog of old movies.  Apple has even less.  What new stuff they have looks sub par compared to what they are spending on it.  See?  Really.  Blind forest dwellers having battles in the woods?   Sounds and looks like a Monty Python skit.  The Morning Show does not look that impressive, either.  Netflix is constantly putting out new movies and shows.  They are building quite a catalog of shows, worldwide.  When they spend the money, it looks like it.  It will be interesting to see how this battle goes down.  I still tune into Netflix.  Remember, Disney is Family fare.  You can only take so much of it.  I have teens that torture me with their shows. 

No comments: