Ad

Monday, December 18, 2017

Good Reviews Versus Bad Reviews

I see a story on Forbes about how the The Last Jedi is the least liked of the series.  But, the critics have it at 93%.  How is that?  I guess this reviewer is trying to get fans to boycott the movie.  I will have to see for myself.  I really do not trust others opinions.  I tried watching the Phantom Menace.  I could not get into it.  The kid was annoying as hell.  Jar Jar was added for toddlers to laugh at his asinine antics.  Then there is the way Jedi's are discovered.  They have a Midi-Chlorian blood test that they forgot about in the later movies?  That does not make sense.  You did not see Yoda question Obi-Wan about Luke's Midi-Chlorian count.  I don't remember him saying "Check him for Midi-Chlorians did you?". 

No comments: