Ad

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Painting on the Wall

Last night, I made a huge error.  When one of my daughters gets home, we usually put her in a onesie.  Why?  Because she had a tendency to do bad things with her diaper.  I'm cooking dinner.  My daughter smells something.  We thought it was another child.  I checked her and it was not her.  I finished dinner.  I go to bring said child to the table.  As I closed in, the smell of poop got stronger.  On the wall in front of her is a nice finger paint she did for us.  Oh and she used her poop to create it.  I blew up.  I was yelling, but it did not matter.  She could not hear me.  I had to clean her up, the wall up and everything around her.  It was gross.  I'm surprised that I did not throw up.  I did have other daughters who were mad at me.  I know, I handled it wrong.  I am not a fan of cleaning up poop. 

No comments: