Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Worst Night Ever

Due to excitement, no one slept except Kayla. I tried watching a movie on a DVD player.  I don't think it was a good choice:  World Trade Center.  It was hot in the house and I keep twisting and turning.  Wish I had a sleeping med.  At least tomorrow, we can sleep on the plane.

We are getting ready to go to the airport. Angie is doing the final check, but I'm sure she will keep going over it all day long.  In all that planning, we will either bring too much or not enough.  Thanks to our first adoption, we have a better idea of what to expect.  We know the country is not all rural.  We tend to gravitate towards the cities. 

1 comment:

Moira said...

The worst is over...It will only get better now.
Enjoy your time in China, hug those girls and have fun! Looking forward to reading about your daily activities and meeting Qin Qin!